Riverside Practice Mission Statement, Values and Vision
The Riverside Medical Practice: Mission Statement Values and Vision
The Riverside Medical Practice
Our Practice Mission Statement
We aim to provide all of our patients with high quality, person-centred, accessible, integrated care in a safe, responsive and courteous manner.
In order to do this we will:
- Provide a service which puts patient safety, care and wellbeing at the heart of all we do.
- Convey compassion in all that we do, assessing and responding to need.
- Respect all, show courtesy, seek to understand, treat all fairly, value each person as a unique individual and support the vulnerable.
- Act with integrity and be accountable for our actions.
- Continuously learn and improve, adapting to change and building on achievements to develop our services.
- Promote best practice encouraging continuous professional development of all members of the Practice Team and valuing the contribution of each team member.
- Nurture a culture which is innovative, inclusive, open and mutually supportive
The values enshrined in the NHS Constitution underpin all that we do:
· Respect and dignity
· Commitment to the quality of care
· Improving lives
· Working together for patients
· Everyone Counts
Our Vision – (Where we see ourselves in the future)
· To work in partnerships with our families and carers to promote optimal health and preventing disease whilst continuing to provide best practice high quality care.
· To be a learning organisation and to extend the learning to others locally by shared learning through significant event analysis.
· To provide all of our service users and staff with a safe and welcoming environment and one that works on a sound financial basis.
· To adapt to the increasing number of patients who have multiple long term conditions (multi morbidity) either in the community or at home.
· To work towards more collaboration and co-ordination across boundaries, with less fragmentation of care.
· To seek out advances in technology to the advantage of our service users.
· Have a strong leadership position in the care we deliver within our locality